TuneList - Make your site Live

Saturday, April 30, 2011

7 months Ago



7 months ago tonight, was the worst day of my life. Caleb left us, just as fast as he came into the world. No warning, no signs, just gone. As the months pass me by, I am clinging to his memory, his smell, and his life. I want him here, want him to know his big sister. I wish he could have seen his room, experienced a lullaby, met my family. But all I can do is keep him memory alive.


Being 20 weeks along now with his baby brother, I just know that he is excited for us. There's no doubt in my mind that Caleb is my guardian angel, my special one up above. Waiting for the day that we can be together again. Miss you sweet boy.

2 comments:

  1. He is SO beautiful, Lauren. I know that there are no words to ease the pain...especially during these hard milestones. Know that I'm continuing to pray for you and your sweet guardian angel <3 Love to you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will always be watching over you and your family!!! <3

    ReplyDelete